среда, 9 ноября 2011 г.

hair color over highlights in MILL CREEK hair color over highlights MILL CREEK

hair color over highlights in MILL CREEK

hair color over highlights

hair color over highlights MILL CREEK

hair color over highlights in MILL CREEK.I wanted that stylist to put a demipermanent color to turn my hair brown.
My hair looks better since its now basically one shade, but it is too dark and more of a redbrown.
Can anything be done about this?
Should i have used a semipermanent color?
I have very thin hair and a dark color makes my hair look even more flat.
I know i cannot dye my hair again for the next few months.
I am very frustrated over this entire process.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Answer the stylist who applied your golden brown semi permanent color was right to tell you that this color will fade and your highlights will show thru.
You can try to speed up this process by giving yourself a good deep conditioning treatment.
You can also try shampooing with a harsh dish detergent, then shampoo with good hydrating shampoo and conditioner.
The harsh detergent should help eliminate some darkness in color.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий