суббота, 17 сентября 2011 г.

amit saini::Past two year become time period of my life amit saini

amit saini amit saini::Past two year become time period of my life.
I have learnt a lot.
It had polished me.
Most of the time i have abused god.
But he is , what he do that is for our well being.
Only thing i will beg to him that is faith and patience.
Faith at every moment of life, on him.
Even in the most of situation.
Now i am happy, more balanced, more focused and.
That was like a exam for me but it had given me valuable experience.
I become more popular.
New source of income have opened and so many things are yet to come.
I will tell when i get.
Before some time i was very.
But now there is no any effect.
I think this is the cause of my popularity and.
I would like to say thank you to some person.
Those are not with me but still they have some special place in my life.
I will always be of them and i will always pray for their well being.
I have write so much very soon lot more to come.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий